My goal as a clinical psychologist is to promote and encourage emotional wellness. This starts with providing a safe place to explore issues and challenges that may be affecting your daily life. The majority of my career has been spent providing assessment and therapeutic intervention to law enforcement personnel, military veterans, and their family members in a variety of settings. I use the most relevant therapeutic approaches based on an individuals needs.
Education and Certifications:
- Clark Atlanta University, B.A. in psychology
- St. John’s University, Doctorate in Philosophy in Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.)
- Certified in Prolonged Exposure in the treatment of PTSD
- Completed 2 of 3 levels of the Gottman Method, research based treatment for couples
- Licensed in Psychology in Georgia and New York